Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILW

What I Love Wednesday {Via Jamie}




This Wednesday I'm Loving:




1. I went to a new doctor this morning & I absolutely LOVE HIM! I won't ever be going anywhere else again! I didn't have to wait long to see him {at my other Dr.'s I would be in the waiting room for an hour & then when they FINALLY took me to a room, I would be waiting in there for another hour!} This Dr. that I saw today was very thorough and took the time to ask me what was going on. {While the other Dr. was always just in & out. Plus I always had this feeling that they were judging me.} I have been battling depression and ADD for a long time. I got put on some new meds that will hopefully make things better for me. I know that meds aren't the answer to everything, but they are steps that I am taking in my healing process.




2. My Mama is giving me an old record player that used to be my Grandparent's. I am so excited about this! I am planning to paint it white {so it will fit right in with all the other stuff I'll be painting white!} There are SO MANY albums I want from my favorite artists, such as Pink Floyd, Skynyrd, Metallica, Strawberry Alarm Clock, etc. But......the men in my life right now are :
That's right....Paul & Art!! Here lately I have been in a "chill mood" & these boys get me right where I need to be. I'm pretty sure that they will be the background music while I FINALLY clean my apartment tomorrow.




3. I drove out to Mom & Dad's yesterday to clean the house for my sweet Mama. Of course, I always give our dogs a treat {even though I know they've already had one for the day! I can't resist those sweet faces!} I gave our little Jack Russell {Benny} his treat & then I took one out to the big dog. It was so sweet because he was so excited to see me that he didn't really care about the treat...he was just glad I was there. Then he "stands" on his hind legs and puts his front paws on my shoulders {almost knocking me over} and gives me a kiss. Please note that this dog is half Great Pyrenees, so he's taller than me when he stands! I just stood there and hugged him! That made my whole day! His sister {our Dixie girl} got run over last week & we all miss her so much, but we still need to remember that he needs lovins too. :)


4. My Mama ordered the movie Blue Valentine for me & I am picking it up tomorrow! I am so excited to FINALLY see it!!! I love Ryan Gosling! Him and Kevin Bacon are my FAVORITE MEN EVER!! AND.....they are playing in the same movie together. I can't remember what it's called, but I saw the previews the other night and oh my!!! I don't think my poor heart can take it haha!!



Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment