Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thoughts For This Thursday

This week has flown by! Sorry I've been a horrible blogger this week, but I haven't really been in the mood to blog lately. :-( I won't get into that...just forget all of that stuff from the last half of Saturday night's post. Some people are just bad people & really aren't worth a second thought from me. I know something better will come along....but it sure is lonely while I'm waiting....




Anyways, I haven't really done a whole lot this week besides get lost in the book I'm reading. The Hot Zone {Which is about the Ebola virus}. I'm almost done with it & it's been a very interesting book that will make you not want to go to Africa lol. I have been looking at some books that I would love to read next, and I have decided that since it's almost summer & I want so badly to get my butt outside this darn house to do SOMETHING, that I want this book to give me a little push in the right direction:



This has gotten so many awesome reviews & it just looks like an all around good, motivational book. I used to love running outside, now I just do it on the elliptical when I have the time. Since the weather is nice, I want to go to the Greenway and explore the boro, while pushing myself {and bettering myself.} I would also LOVE to have the Insanity workout videos. Those look awesome! I just know that I want to do SOMETHING that will get me up and going and hopefully make me feel better, because I have still been feeling really tired for some reason. I need to have some blood-work done I guess {but I really dislike that!!}.


Happy Cinco de Mayo Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love your cute blog! Definitely check out the Insanity program! I've done it once through, and loved it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this tutorial for my blog signature: http://momswhoblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-to-add-signature-to-your-posts-for.html

    Hope it helps :)

    ReplyDelete