Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Miscellany Monday

It's time for another edition of Miscellany Monday {Via Carissa}. Write random & link up!


I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than I have in a long time. I guess the talk I had with God last night has really helped! Honestly, I feel more positive, self-assured, motivated, looking towards the future with hope instead of dread, and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I mean I did give it ALL to Him last night. All my fears, sadness, anxieties, the time limits I've placed upon myself that were stressing me out to the max {all for nothing!}. I am letting Him do things His way, because honestly my way has not been working at all. It has only caused me to be sad, angry, jealous, bitter, hateful, and feel bad both physically and mentally. So I am letting go......and it feels great!


Today, I am going to be doing some major house cleaning because this place is ridiculous! As I mentioned earlier, I haven't felt good, so I haven't done much of anything except what I absolutely had to. I don't want to waste another day doing that. There are so many wonderful things I want to do & I know I cannot even come close to getting them done without God in my life. So here's to letting go & letting God.


Happy Monday Everyone! And God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment