Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Misc. Monday

That's right....it's time to write RaNdOm *&* link up with Carissa!

I had a great weekend! Chels came to see me Friday night & that was {as I mentioned in my last post} MUCH NEEDED!!  So glad I got to spend some quality time with an old best friend! Here's the pic we took just in case you didn't see my last post:


On Saturday, I went back to my parent's house to spend the night with them. They were helping my Grandma move, so they weren't home when I got there. I made them dinner & did the dishes for Mama, because I knew they would be EXHAUSTED from moving all day. I then went to see another one of my best friends {Jessica} & my sweet niece El. She has gotten SO BIG & she's talking & laughing! Oh she's so precious! I'm so glad I got to spend some quality "Aunt Chi & El Time." Here's a pic of the sweet girl:


What a pretty girl!


I went to Wal-Mart last night to get a few things for the week & I found the coffee creamer that I love so much! They haven't sold it in awhile {which really bummed me out} but we were finally reunited! It's Chai Latte & it's THE BEST! I was also reunited with an old love from my high school days: Pitch Black Mountain Dew. I used to love this stuff & of course they quit making it! It tastes just like a concord grape {and lord knows how much I love them!} I also got some new pens for my journal writing that I'm pretty pumped about! They are bright & colorful & I so love them!

Happy Monday Everyone! Don't forget to link up!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an AWESOME Weekend! I'm hoping to do much of the same this up coming Memorial Weekend (friends and family)~
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete