Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Busy Friday

I started the day off with another job interview. {Two in one week....man I'm on a roll!!} It definitely went well & I've really got my fingers crossed about this one. After this, I stopped to get some breakfast & stop by my apartment to change really quick because I was called and asked to sub for a 4th grade teacher today. Obviously I didn't want to wear my "business attire" so I changed into some of my comfy {but cute} clothes & headed to school. Subbing for the fourth grade was a piece of cake. They watched a movie and then had an assignment to complete. When they were done with this, it was almost time to go home, so I let them do centers for a few minutes. An all around easy day!


Now I'm chilling at home with sweet Kobe. I don't think I'll be going out tonight since I have to get up super early in the morning to go to the job fair for Rutherford County Teachers. I HAVE to get my name out there and get a job! Hopefully this will help! I know something will come along, but I'm going broke lol! I keep praying and praying that everything will just kind of fall into place for me. If you read my blog, please keep me in your prayers. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment