Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

What are you loving? Link up Here

Ok...technically it's not Wednesday yet but I have a BUSY day tomorrow so I wanted to go ahead & share what I'm loving this week. :)

1.

I love this movie & I hadn't watched it since high school. It was on one of the movie channels last week & I was so excited! Of course I had to watch it! When I was a junior in high school, I saw the play at TPAC & it was AMAZING!! So this Wednesday I'm loving the movie "Chicago" & one of my favorite songs on the movie "Cell Block Tango."

2.

I just finished this book on Sunday & it was SO GOOD! I literally couldn't put it down. I had never read a John Grisham book before, so I wasn't sure if I would like it or not & boy did it end up being a great read! I will definitely be reading more Grisham books! :)

3. It's been almost a year since Peter Steele (lead singer of Type O Negative) passed away. They are one of my favorite bands of all time & I loved Peter so much! What a beautiful, unique man. Miss you Peter....



4. These past few days, it has felt GLORIOUS outside! I am loving the warm weather & all the beautiful flowers!

5. It's almost my Dad's birthday! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful Daddy! Love him so much!

6. And of course....I'm loving this precious baby 24/7!




Happy Wednesday Everyone! :)

1 comment: