Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I love Wednesday

What are you loving? Link Up Here

This Wednesday I'm loving:

1. The gorgeous spring weather! It has been cold & raining the past few days & today it feels glorious outside! I love Spring!

2. I saw some GORGEOUS tulips yesterday! Tulips are my favorite! (Along with honey-suckles...can't wait for those to come out!!)

3. Everyday, my dad sends me bible verses to read. I love this! I have been reading my bible a lot more lately & I find that when I read it, I feel so much better about things. It's very comforting. I decided that I am going to start picking out verses that I love, write them on some pretty scrapbook paper, and hang them in different places around my apartment just to remind me that God is always with me & things will be ok if I let Him have control.

4. My rosemary has finally started to sprout. There is one single sprout in the pot! I was so excited when I saw this, because I was starting to think that I had killed my rosemary before it even sprouted! I set it out in the warm sunshine today, so maybe that will help move things along!



5. The Kennedy's mini-series!! It started Sunday night & I have been watching it everytime it's been on! I love JFK!!

6. I saw part of the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" & I LOVED what I saw! I want to see the rest of the movie & read the book!

7. Kobe seems to be feeling better. Maybe his new cat food is helping his little stomach. I sure hope so! I don't want my baby to be sick!

I guess that's about it for this Wednesday! Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Put some of those pretty bible verses up in the bathroom...Especially at the wall you stare at while on the toilet. Before you know it you'll have them memorized ;)

    I'm glad you have nice weather, I'm still waiting (im)patiently for some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this nice weather too!! I was going to suggest the same thing. I love to put Bible verses on my mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    That's so sweet your dad sends you Bible verses every day!

    ReplyDelete