Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Recap!

This weekend has really been a busy one! I got home Friday evening at around 6:30. I had planned to go out but I was exhausted when I got home, so I decided to put on some comfy clothes, read my book, and hang out at the apartment. Friday afternoon, I took the little boy I have been babysitting to get some ice cream and then we spent a wonderful afternoon at Kid's Castle. It was really hot outside, but I am so thankful for the warm, beautiful weather.

I had to get up early on Saturday morning because I had to be in Manchester to clean someone's office at 9:00, but first I had to get all my stuff packed, get Kobe's stuff packed, and drop Kobe off at my Mom & Dad's house. I didn't sleep good on Friday night, so I woke up feeling EXHAUSTED! Thankfully it didn't take me long at all to clean & I went back to Mom & Dad's and took a little nap. My Mom & I then went to my Grandma's house in Auburntown (a.k.a. "Rockytop") Haha! She is getting ready to move (yet again) and she had some stuff for Mom & I to come look at & see if we wanted it. I got a few dishes, a sandwich maker, and this cute set of soup & salad bowls (that I'm very excited about!) After we did this, we went to my Aunt's house. She had a cook-out for my cousin (who turned 16). It was great to spend some time with my family & to celebrate my cousin's birthday! This is such an exciting time in his life & I pray that everything goes well with him getting his license! After this, we headed back home & watched the new movie Gnomeo & Juliet with my Dad & brother. It was a cute movie, but I guess since I'm "Bitter Betty" about love right now, I didn't enjoy it as much. :P I didn't sleep good last night either because it was SO HOT and I just couldn't get comfortable!

I got up this morning, cleaned the house, packed Kobe up, went to Woodbury to clean Mom's office for her, and FINALLY me & Kobe made it back to our cozy little apartment! Hopefully I will get a good night's sleep tonight!

I have a doctors appointment bright & early in the morning, so I hope that everything goes well with that! Also, my Mom has a doctors appointment in the morning too, so please keep her in your prayers. She has been feeling a little better lately, so hopefully everything will go well for her.

I just finished reading "The Testament" by John Grisham & it was such a wonderful book! I tell you....there's nothing better than getting lost in a good book for awhile! I'm not sure what I'm going to read next, but I am so looking forward to having something great to read.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment