Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Treats!

*Today was my last day babysitting. I was feeling a bit sad when I left his house tonight. (Even though I know I'll be babysitting him occasionally). When I picked him up from school today, he got in the car & said "Ms. Chianne, you're the best babysitter ever. Three weeks is just not enough time with you." How sweet was that?!? What a great little boy! It made me feel so good about myself. Sometimes I tend to be a little hard on myself, so when someone says something so nice to me, it makes me feel really good. :)

*After I left his house, I stopped at the gas station to get something to drink and snack on. Normally I'm very mindful of what I eat & drink. But today, I decided to splurge a little. When I was in high school, every morning I would stop and get hot fries to eat throughout the day. (Real healthy...I know!) I have a favorite brand of hot fries & I literally haven't eaten them in years. (Probably since high school!) Well...I found them at the gas station tonight & I just couldn't resist! My favorite drink in the whole world is Pepsi, but I never drink it. I always drink Diet Pepsi. So...I left the gas station with these two things:


Mmmm! And they were SO GOOD!!

*I have another doctors appointment tomorrow. They are doing an ultrasound to see what's causing me to swell up & be in pain. Hopefully everything will go well with that. Please keep me in your prayers.

*Hope everyone has had a wOnDeRfUl TuEsDaY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment