Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Misc. Monday

Misc. Monday...Link Up Here

Some random facts for this Monday:

I had an awesome dinner of bbq & potato salad on Saturday night. YUM! There is nothing like good, southern food!

I have finally figured out how to add tabs to the top of my blog, so now I have {About Me}, {Me & Kobe}, & {Goals}. There's definitely more to come! {I'm kinda obsessed with the tabs now!}

I have been editing photos like a mad woman! Here are some examples of what I have done:
My sweet niece El! How adorable is she?!?




I've not been feeling too hot. My throat has been hurting & I have been using throat spray like cRaZy & my nose is running like a leaky faucet. YUCK! I hate being sick!

For some reason I've been feeling really upbeat & positive about things. It's like I have a new outlook on life or something. I'm not sure what's going on, but I hope it lasts for awhile. :)

I've been lifting weights everyday because I REALLY want Madonna arms! Also, I got my first Zumba video the other day, so I'm very excited about doing that! It looks so fun! I've been all about fitness here lately for some reason. Again...I hope this lasts for awhile.

My Mom gave me these really cool retro plant hangers. {The ones you hang from the ceiling!} I already have one in my apartment that I bought at the Bargain Center a year ago for like 25 cents & I LOVE IT!!! The ones my Mom got me are dark green and have beads on them! I'm very excited to get them hung up and get some plants in them!

My Dad gave me this really cute tiny genie bottle looking thing. I think I may paint it a really pretty pink or blue. It will make a cute little decoration. Plus, it's retro and I love that! There's nothing better than really cool retro stuff!

I think I'm going to the Bargain Center this week to get some picture frames, then going to Wal Mart to get some white spray paint, and then printing off some of the new pictures I've edited. I don't have any updated pics in my apartment and that has got to change!

I watched the movie Black Swan the other night & people....please do not waste your money on it. Don't get me wrong...it wasn't HORRIBLE...but it wasn't GOOD either. I'm all about weird, freaky movies, but this one just didn't do it for me. Also, Little Fockers was a complete waste too. I liked the first two movies, so I was very excited about this one. It was not good at all. :P

This week I'll be:

1. Cleaning my apartment.

2. Cleaning Mom's office & my parent's house.

3. Cleaning an office in Manchester.

4. Working out EVERY-SINGLE-DAY.

5. Tanning.

6. And maybe going to Memphis in May this weekend to see some great bands!

What are you guys doing this week?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't care too much for Black Swan either. Too much hype that it didn't really live up...let down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to go to Memphis in May. I can't this year and I am so sad, because there are some great bands playing! Good for you on working out! Zumba is awesome, and I would LOVE me some MaDonna arms too! Also, post a tutorial on how to add tabs and such I need these! hahaha. Have a great week and feel better!

    ReplyDelete