Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

This weekend has been great! I went home to my parent's house yesterday afternoon and stayed the night with them last night. We celebrated Easter of course, but we also celebrated my Dad's birthday. When I first got to the house, no one was there & I knew that they were all at their church doing the annual Easter egg hunt. So, I drove down there to see if they needed any help. (Plus it's always fun to watch the sweet babies run to find those eggs!) We stayed there for a couple of hours, watched the kids hunt eggs & play, had some snacks, cleaned up, and then went home. When we go home, Mom & I decided to go into town to pick Dad up his favorite meal (Kentucky Fried Chicken haha!) But....before we did that...we HAD to stop so I could see my niece El. Oh my goodness she has gotten so big within the last few weeks! I couldn't believe it! I fed her and then she fell asleep in my arms. (Ahh...I was in HEAVEN...how precious!) It was so good to see her, Jess, and Daniel. I want to see them more often. Here is a pic of beautiful El.


I had a nice dinner with my family last night. Then, me & Mama watched the movie
"The Other Guys" and we laughed our butts off! After that, we went to bed. I woke up this morning and did a whole lot of nothing. I wasn't feeling too hot so I stayed on the couch for most of the morning spraying my throat every five minutes with throat spray and blowing my nose. BOO! Now, Kobe & I are back in Murfreesboro taking it easy for a little while. :) Hope everyone's had a wonderful Easter!

*Please be sure to check out my new "About Me" tab at the top of my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment