Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Blah Friday!

It is NASTY outside today! It's been raining all day, it's cold, and the wind is horrible! I had a job interview at 9:30 this morning & let me tell you....getting from my car into the school I was interviewing for was a complete NIGHTMARE!! I was wearing heels (which made the situation a lot worse!). I had NO UMBRELLA!! And I had to park in the visitor's parking lot (which seemed miles away from the school!) Needless to say, I walked into the office DRENCHED & FREEZING! UGH! The interview itself went well. It was short & to the point (thank goodness!) Hopefully I will hear back from them soon! Keep your fingers crossed & please say a little prayer for me. :)

Today is my last day babysitting. The father of the little boy I have been watching is coming home, so they won't need Ms. Chianne to pick him up from school anymore. I have really enjoyed these past few weeks. He's an awesome kid! I'm very thankful I had the opportunity to stay with him!

My Daddy's birthday is coming up! I have a few ideas about what I want to do for him. He's the best ever & I am so thankful to have him as my Daddy! :)

I'm in the process of reading a new book called "Relic". So far it's pretty good. It's one of those books that has taken me awhile to really get into it. I can definitely tell it's going to be a good one though!

Well....I guess that's it for me today. Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment