Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Let's see....what i'm loving this Wednesday:

1.) I have spent the whole day cleaning & organizing my apartment. It's still not 100% but it definitely looks (& feels) so much better in here! I even tackled the closet!

2.) Because I spent the day cleaning & organizing (& I was STARVING after working SO HARD ha ha!) I treated myself to some yummy Camino Real! (Yes...even cheese dip!)

3.) My awesome Stephen King book "Lisey's Story". I love it & can't put it down!!

4.) My pretty tan I got going on! ;)

5.) Mine & Kobe's new game! My precious baby is so smart!

6.) The new (& wonderful) blessings that have so unexpectedly come into my life. ;)

*This is my first "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post. What a great idea & also a great way for me to remember (& be thankful) for all the wonderful blessings in my life. Happy Wednesday Everyone!! :)

1 comment: