Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

What are you loving? Link Up Here
Some things I'm loving not only about today but this week in general:

  • Yesterday, I spent some much needed time with one of the best men I know (my Papaw). We went around to all the schools in Cannon County to deliver my resume & meet the principals. We had a wonderful morning! I laughed so hard yesterday at all the things he was telling me! I can't tell you how much I needed to laugh like that!

  • I have been babysitting a wonderful little boy & yesterday, we spent an amazing afternoon at the park! It was GORGEOUS outside and we ran around, played, and laughed! Again.... just what I needed. I wasn't supposed to babysit today, but he wanted "Ms. Chianne" to pick him up from school today, so that's what I'll be doing this afternoon. :) What a great kid!

  • Kobe seems to be feeling better! Let's hope it stays this way!

  • I'm hoping to get all my materials this weekend so I can get started on my painting! So excited about this!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope you did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice that you spent the day with your grandfather. Cherish those moments!

    ReplyDelete