Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Home"

Ok...So I am in love with the song "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. It's a sweet, yet fun song that talks about how it feels to be in love with someone. Ahh....it gives me hope & makes me feel good inside! Anyways....another reason why I titled this post "Home" was because I actually went home (to my parent's) this weekend. Man...what a GORGEOUS weekend it was! On Saturday afternoon we grilled out & just sat outside and talked for a little while & listened to some music. I love nights like this! It's nice to be able to go home & spend quality time with my family. :)

I am so loving this weather! I've had the windows up in the apartment for days! I love Spring! It's a new beginning! I hope this Spring brings lots of good things into my life. I'm already so much happier than I've been in such a long time. ;) Just keeping my fingers crossed about everything.

I planted my rosemary & i'm very excited for it to start growing! All I need now is parsley, sage, & thyme haha! (Simon & Garfunkel) I'm a dork...I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment