Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

Ok...so today's not really all that "fabulous". It's actually cold & raining outside, so I've pretty much spent the whole day in my warm, cozy apartment reading (& finishing) my Stephen King book "Lisey's Story" which was AMAZING & definitely one of my new favorites! I had read a description of it in one of my other Stephen King books & thought that it sounded like a GREAT book & one that I would definitely love to read. Well.....when I was going through some stuff last week (getting ready to "Spring Clean") I found the book!!! I didn't even know I had it! My friend had given me some books a few months ago & "Lisey's Story" just happened to be one of them! Man I was so excited! I had been wanting to read this for some time & it was in my apartment this whole time!! It took me less than a week, but I finished it & WOW...what an amazing book! If you haven't read it (& you're into Stephen King) READ IT! It's one of his best!! There are several quotes from the book that I love & wanted to share. They are beautiful & they really give me hope about someone "loving me for me" again. So here they are:

"You saw me whole. Everything the same" (Meaning she saw him for who he was the good & the bad & because of that everything was good.)

"I was in a dark place & you found me. You saved me."

"You are the call & I am the answer. You are the wish & I the fulfillment. You are the night & I the day. What else? It is perfect enough. It is perfectly complete, You & I, What more? Strange how we suffer in spite of this." --D.H. Lawrence

This one is probably my favorite:

"And then sometimes a day would come, a gray one (or a sunny one) when she missed him so fiercely she felt empty, not a woman at all anymore but just a dead tree filled with cold November blow. She felt like that now, felt like hollering his name and hollering him home, and her heart turned sick with the thought of the years ahead and she wondered what good love was if it came to this, to even ten seconds of feeling like this."

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

HaPpY fRiDaY eVeRyOnE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment